Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

November 20, 2007

I will be away

I will be in Nepal from Nov 20 – Dec 30, 2007.

From the afternoon of Nov 20th to Dec 6, I will be in Kopan Monastry working with Ven Rubina who is the editor of Geshela Lama Konchog’s biography. The biography is already in its final stage. I will stay longer as I will be receiving many LDC members coming from Kuala Lumpur to attend Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s long life puja, teachings and also perform pilgrimage. I will also get the opportunity to spend some time with Tenzin Phunsok Rinpoche towards the end of my trip because after my return to Kuala Lumpur this time, I don’t know when I will be going back to Nepal. During my stay in Kopan, I will also be meeting friends from Singapore, Hong Kong and other countries.

Here are some photos taken before i board the flight.

Requesting for an aisle seat :)
Checking in for Ven Rubina
KLIA checkin counter with Emillie and Candy
Our usual place for tea in KLIA
William seems so happy to send me off...