Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

January 19, 2008

Comments received as at January 19, 2008

These are some comments received on Geshe Zopa's blog recently.
E-mail received on Dec 3rd, 2007

Dear Geshela,

Thanks for informing me about your blog. I have seen it and I wish to congratulate you for such a well-designed blog. I'm sure many people have put in much time and effort to get it done. Now, I go in at least once a day to see if there is any update.

Meantime, hope you have a safe and fulfilling trip in Nepal and may you be blessed with good health and happiness always.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Louise


E-mail received on Dec 5th, 2007

Dear Geshela,

Thank you for the link, your website is super! I'm so glad your trip to Bangkok was so fruitful, that's really amazing! I can't wait for the next trip to happen. Do let me know in case we too are there :)

Once again, I really like your website!

Stay in touch,
Thi ^o^


Email received on Jan 7th, 2008
Dear Candy,
Somehow, I like this message most,

"Showing love and compassion to your family and friends is the start of dharma practice. When this is successful, then you will be able to work on greater love and compassion to others.."
- Geshe Zopa

Take Fong


Email received on Jan 16th, 2008
Dear Candy,

Geshela's blog is awesome! It has tons of information pertaining to his teaching and his commitment to Dharma practices. I am impressed the 1st time I discovered it myself. Great Job!

I also love the online music i.e. the Chenrezig long version song. It is very uplifting and I want to download it from your source.

Keep up the great work! You are so blessed to have the great opportunity to work with him. He is such a wonderful and great monk. My hubby and I miss him very much... when he left for KL.

Stay in touch, keep blogging about Geshela's projects. It inspired so many dharma brothers and sisters,

Take care,
Sincerely
Doris & Boon Seng