Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

November 15, 2012

Message


Greetings and many Tashi Delek to everyone,

It has been a few months since I last read any emails and Facebook.

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who sent me birthday wishes and prayers through Facebook and emails in the month of July. I would also like to thank dharma centers and individuals who have sent me invitations for the teaching tours in the coming years. To reply to those requests, I am pleased to inform you for year 2013 and the subsequent one or two years, I would not be able to travel for any teaching tours due to my extremely busy schedule attending to Phuntsok Rinpoche and continuing with my retreats. However, should there be any changes to my plans, I will be most happy to inform everyone.

With prayers,
Geshe Zopa